Another week has come and gone. And what a week it was! Let’s go over all the awesomeness the past week contained (and a few things that it didn’t) in today’s WeeKKend Recap!
Coming this week: Naughty Shorts!
Parallel short stories that will titillate and entertain you!
First, meet hottie-hot-hot Damon Deveaux, a man who knows exactly how to please women. He will give one woman a week of naughty fantasies that will change them both.
And meet his best friend, good ol’ Bart, a man who is resigned to be the goofy sidekick–until one woman sees into his heart.
Sexy, funny, deep, intelligent. PLUS NIPPLES. WOOT WOOT!
KK + ABC = NAUGHTY! Become our Facebook fan to know when these two stories are released!
It’s beginning to look a lot like…Forbidden Christmas
Are you a fan of the Forbidden Trilogy? Then you’ll love this Christmas-themed short story featuring all your favorite characters!
At a secret school full of gifted teens, a girl who reads minds discovers the real reason Old Charlie spends Christmas alone. With the help of her friends, she gives Charlie what she will never have. A family.
A new cover for Forever Home
We have a new holiday cover for a short story based on the TRUE story of how Kimberly’s little sister rescued her beloved friend from imminent death: Forever Home.
This is a must-read story for dog lovers and those who support the rescue and adoption of animals. Just have some Kleenex ready!
Congratulations to giveaway winners!
First, congratulations to Laura Young, winner of our 4,000 Facebook Likes Giveaway! She won:
- Signed copies of Forbidden Mind, Forbidden Fire, Forbidden Life (http://bit.ly/HRoNB5)
- Signed copy of Seduced: Rose’s Story (includes Seduced by Innocence, Seduced by Pain, Seduced by Power – http://bit.ly/HJ0GEK)
- Signed copy of When the Heart Falls collector’s edition as Kiss Me in Paris (http://bit.ly/1dY9x0P)
- Custom Nephilim silver bookmark
- Paris gift set of bag, stationary and notepad
- $10 Amazon gift card
And a big, huge congrats to the winners of our Beverly Orchid/Blood Orchid Series Announcement Giveaway, co-sponsored with co-author Anne Chaconas:
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Shannon Jones Janeczek! She gets a character named after her in the series!
- WINNER OF SEASON 1 OF “WEEDS”: Pam Rosensteel
- WINNER OF SEASON 1 OF “THE CLIENT LIST”: Aimée Dillon Vaassen
- WINNER OF A PAPERBACK COPY OF “ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK”: Heather Stanley
Congrats to all the winners! You’ve been contacted via email–if you didn’t get an email, contact us via our Facebook page OR by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our SHOWDOWN! kept on being vamptastic
Are you a fan of The Originals? Then this past week’s SHOWDOWN was perfect for you.
We have a new SHOWDOWN! every week on Monday (or Tuesday, if we have a big announcement on Monday), so swing by our Facebook page and cast your vote! We’re continuing our vampire theme this week, too!
Be our Fan of the Week!
Congratulations to Kami Bryant, last week’s Karpov Kinrade Fan of the Week!
We’re saying thanks to our fans! With giftcards and eternal fame! Wanna get in on the action and potentially win a $5 Amazon giftcard? All you gotta do is participate and be a fan on our Facebook fan page! Comment on, like, and share ANY of the posts on the page–every comment, like, and share will automatically enter you to win a $5 Amazon giftcard and be our Fan of the Week! It’s our way of saying THANKS for being AWESOME! We announce a new Fan of the Week every Sunday evening.
Come on and join the fun!
This week’s favorite KK product
Still wondering what to wear for Thanksgiving dinner? We’ve got just the thing–and it’s sure to be a great conversation starter, too!
This–and and all sorts of awesome minion, Seduced Saga, and Naughty Live Longer gear–is available at our KK CafePress store!
What you missed on the blog…
- 10 Very Good Things — get to know the wife-and-husband Karpov Kinrade team (warning: EPIC TRUE LOVE ROMANCE ALERT!)
- What Fall Does — awesome poetry from our 11-year-old daughter, Maddie!
Phew! What a week! Here’s to another awesome week coming up–make it a great one!